cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting help

Asignofjoy
First-timer

Does anyone know how to get help? I’ve sent 2 messages earlier this week and have heard nothing. I’ve sent all

documentation needed. I also want to close my account due to the inability to get help but they aren’t answering that either. 

Somehow I purchased 2 labels for one of my orders so I need to get refunded for one of them. Stamps.com says shipstation has to refund it. 

thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @Asignofjoy

Thank you for being a part of our community, we are so happy to have you here with us.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting ahold of our support. I have reached out to our support team on your behalf and you should be receiving an email shortly- if you have not received one yet. 

When you reach out to our support team they try to get to all requests as promptly as possible. The average email response time is between 48 and 72 hours, however, this can vary based upon volume and availability.

If you are looking to get a refund on a duplicated stamps label, the refund process is automatically started when you void the label if the following conditions are met. 

• The stamps label was created less than 28 days before the void date. 
  • The label has not been scanned by the carrier. 

The requirements for refund vary by carrier so I would recommend reading the article below for more information on how to void labels and refund requirements for voided labels. 

Void Labels 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

HappyHerbalist
First-timer

SS is completely worthless because its impossible to get help in a reasonable time .