cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAGES DON'T LOAD/SHIPSTATION CONNECT BROKEN

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Images aren't loading from website and shipstation connect won't install on laptop. Installation error.

Support e-mail never answers back

20 REPLIES 20

Hey there @FazStore

I'm sorry to hear you're running into troubles with ShipStation Connect. 

You've done precisely the right thing by reaching out to our support team on this matter. I can see that you are actively in an email interaction with them, this is perfect! I doubled checked on my end and can confirm that this issue is currently with our senior support team in escalation and is being investigated directly.

I have ensured that when this investigation is updated that I will be notified. Subsequently, I will absolutely update you here on this post when that information is available. 

Thank you for your patience while we work diligently towards resolution. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Why does it take so long for a response?? Do you have a phone number I can call.. This has been a two week issue

@FazStore

We do not have a public phone number that is available at this time. I understand the frustration of continued issues, and I assure you we want to help resolve the trouble you're seeing. Our team is working diligently and I'm confident that if you're actively waiting on a response from us, you'll be reached out to soon! 

I will see if I can get an update for us here on my end, in the meantime. If I have get news on the investigation to share, I will absolutely provide that update :). 

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

I can't even install shipstation connec anymore so printing has become a task. I get errors when trying to install the program.

Howdy @FazStore

What you are describing  sounds like 2 different and separate issues to me. I certainly want to help you get them resolved! 

The images loading issue is something that I can see you have started your support case about, which is absolutely the right thing to do. Being unable to install the ShipStation Connect program is something else that should be investigated. 

With that in mind, if you haven't yet reached out to our support's chat system to have a live Interaction with our chat team to see whats going on there, I highly recommend it! Steps like making sure there isn't multiple installs of ShipStation Connect, any old app data removed, and other steps will be a part of that troubleshooting process. I would also recommend checking into this Printer Troubleshooting Knowledge Base article if you haven't had a chance to do so yet 🙂

I apologize that I don't have more to offer directly, but I am confident in my teams ability to help get ShipStation Connect installed and operating!

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Yeah its two issues... Why does support only answer every 3 days?? 

Hi there @FazStore

I appreciate the desire to have this resolved as quickly as possible, and I assure you we share that desire! Our senior support team is still investigating the root of the issue. However, as soon as that information becomes available, you will be notified right away through that email thread. 

We appreciate your continued patience while our team works hard. 

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

It's taking to long... Its been weeks now

Also, every since I've been update to this 'new version' my shipstation app doesn't sync. My awaiting shipment order count is totally off!

Hi FazStore,

If your order sync is off, that sounds like totally different issue than the ShipStation Connect or WooCommerce image issues that i've read about earlier in the thread. It would be my recommendation to reach out to our support team for this separate behavior. Having separate tickets about these individual issues, will ensure that everything is getting worked on.  

I understand the desire to have things done right away, but these issues can take some time for our team to get to the bottom of. We really appreciate the continued patience while we continue to investigate.

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Why aren't they asking me any issues I've had or how the issues came about? I've never dealt with a support desk that didn't interact with the client???  

@FazStore,

I'm totally with you about how you're feeling, and most importantly, I do hope I can help! 

The end goal here is to get your troubles resolved, you and me are 100% on the same page about that! With that in mind, my recommendation only in the spirit of getting to the root of the issue as quickly as possible, would be that if you have any additional information about your situation, to always feel free to send another email on your thread to provide as much detail/workflow/situational information that you have on hand. 

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

I'm still waiting.....

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

This is ridiculous. I have an issue on another account now.

How come you don't have a phone number for support? E-mail just doesn't work

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

eBay connection: Request failed with status code 404

The connection can't even be modified?!?!?!

Hello @FazStore

Thank you for reaching back out to us, and for being a part of our community.

While I can understand potentially wanting to see if other users can assist, this type of request is better addressed by our support department directly. I was able to see that you have not been able to reach out to our support department directly yet about this, this would be what I recommend as your next step. If you are unsatisfied with Email support, your plan currently offers you the option to use our Live Chat.  

If you need a refresher on how to get support via chat you can visit the following help center article: Contact ShipStation Support: Get Help

As far as your other inquiry, it is still currently being worked on by our escalations team, thank you for your continued patience and understanding. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

So? Has shipstation found the issue yet???? It's been 6 weeks now

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Another 1.5 months. Any way to get in touch with management to get real answers?

Hi @FazStore

I'm happy to report that a ShipStation Connect fix for the installation error is undergoing QA at this time and we are expecting to release that update as soon as that has been completed. I don't have an exact day for that release yet, but when I get that info, i'll update you here with that expected day. 

I know thats not the only trouble that you've run into though. It looks like my community manager attempted to reach out to you in November via DM but was unable to connect with you. You should have a new DM from her this morning, please feel free to respond on this new DM and we will be happy to assist however we can. 

FazStore
Occasional Contributor

Update please???

Hello @FazStore,

Thank you for being a part of our community and for checking back in. When there is an update to provide you will be alerted directly from your ticket and we will also post an update to this thread.

At this time there are no updates but I can tell you that the ticket is in active investigation with our senior support team. If you are looking for updates you are more than welcome to reach out via your ticket, however, I can assure you that when there are updates to provide our team will be very proactive in communicating this out.

Since we have already escalated this issue and have all information required, I am going to close this post for comments until we have an update to provide. This way anyone following this post will be notified when there is an update from our end.

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager