cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is Auctane slowly killing ShipStation?

JoeB-CO
Occasional Contributor

Performance seems to be declining. Updates are launched then fail. It seems like there is no beta testing prior to trying launch a revision. Half the times, the revisions seem silly - like they don't ask users to test things first but some programmer thinks he has the next greatest idea and it screws up the people who actually use the system. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it. I was able to log in briefly today and got a brief encounter with an update that was obviously not working properly. Now, despite numerous attempts I can't log in. If I am to rely on SS to run my business, at least the shipping part, they can't be doing this crap.

2 REPLIES 2

HeKeyCo
New Contributor

I was also able to login this morning, and got a popup of their updates, a few minutes later we are unable to login and just get an error page.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @JoeB-CO!

Thank you for posting in the community! We sincerely apologize for the login issues you experienced yesterday.  We did experience a brief outage yesterday; please feel free to check our status page here for any future issues. We understand how important a smooth experience is for our merchants, and we're always striving to keep the platform running at its best for you.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara