cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labels not printing - Shipstation not loading

TRC
Occasional Contributor

I am having a reoccurring issue with labels not printing without reloading shipstation after orders are already batched. If I don't do this, the page will just continually load but no labels will populate. I also have an issue when trying to print labels within individual orders where the "generating labels" popup will come up but nothing will populate to print. When I refresh the page, the order will be marked as shipped and I'll have to print the label again. This is becoming a very regular issue and is inhibiting my ability to process orders. Today, the entire site isn't loading which also happened last week. I had to log out for over an hour before it would come back up normally. I have cleared by cache/cookies but no improvement. Is anyone else having this problem? It's hard to get tech support for issues like this because it doesn't happen constantly and is difficult to demonstrate for IT.

11 REPLIES 11

caweb
Occasional Contributor

I am experiencing the same issue.

KennyW
Occasional Contributor

From ShipStation help page: Performance issues: Document Generation

warehouselifeg5
First-timer

It is happening with all portals to printing the label. When will this be fixed? It is Monday and a very busy ship day

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello everyone, 

Thank you all for being a part of our community and for reaching out about this. 

We have updated our status page as mentioned to report this issue. We have been getting reports of this being resolved by some users. @TRC, @caweb, @KennyW and @warehouselifeg5 can you please test on your accounts and let me know if this has resolved for you? 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

TRC
Occasional Contributor

Hi Erin,

I just batched my orders for today and the labels would not fully generate to print. I had to refresh Shipstation and then go back into the batch and generate the labels.

Hello @TRC

Thank you for following back up with me. I am sorry you are still noticing this. Just to check, I can see that you do have an open ticket that has been escalated to our senior support. What you are facing might be not be related to yesterdays outage, but I can see that our team is looking into your specific case. 

If anyone else in the community is still experiencing the same behavior, I would strongly recommend creating a ticket with our support team so this can be investigated and escalated if needed. 

caweb
Occasional Contributor

It still has not been consistently working properly on our end. It either still lags, or shipping label does not populate. 

Hello @caweb

There is a chance that the solution wasn't completely wide at the time. Right now I am seeing the incident has been removed from our status page. If you are still experiencing this, I would strongly recommend letting our support team know. 

caweb
Occasional Contributor

@Manager-Erin issue looks to be resolved now. Thanks for following up! 

Hello @caweb

You are so welcome. thanks for confirming that this was resolved for you. I am happy to hear you are back to shipping. 

JakeM
Contributor

I have found that the specific issue with printing documents (and other slight wonkiness) seems to occur in shipstation tabs that have been left open for a while, even if only an hour or so. I always refresh whenever I'm doing something in an already opened tag, and anecdotally it seems to be a solution.