cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Order Tracking info

CortoOlive
First-timer

I am looking to export a file that contains orders by name that includes the tracking number. Is there a way to do that?

4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @CortoOlive

Thanks for joining us here in the community!

To export shipment records containing that information, my recommendation would be to create a custom format. From the Shipments Tab, click Export Shipments > Create new format > select each category of information you'd like on your export > Save and utilize that export format as needed. 

I hope this helps!

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Although in your online docs, the field [Shipment - Tracking Number] DOES NOT show in the fields available to add to the custom export.  The tracking is sitting there in the order, though, when clicking on the order to export.  Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Never mind.  I see that tracking doesn't show when exporting from the Orders page (from a search), even though the search result was all shipped.  When clicking on the Shipments tab an re-running the search, the tracking is available in the export.  Leaving this response here as it may catch someone who just logs in and searches.  It's not clear that the highlighted tab at top is controlling the fields available for the export/custom export dialog.

Without this comment we would've wasted countless hours, thank you!!