cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reason for Return - Customization

JKC311
Occasional Contributor

I see from previous conversations that this topic was brought up 2 years ago. I'm creating a fresh conversation in hopes that this gets some priority. I'm new to Shipstation but my very first thought when setting up returns on my website was "how do I customize the 'reason for return' dropdown?"

There are reasons on there that do not pertain to my business and I feel makes the customer experience a little clunky and confusing. It negates all the other hard work we do to brand everything else. 

Thanks for your time! Hope this super simple, yet highly beneficial edit can be applied soon!

4 REPLIES 4

RunnersPlus
Rookie

Yes, customizations options would be great! Here are some specifics:

1. Delete return reasons that do not pertain to our business (i.e. exchange)
  2. Create custom return reasons that make more sense to our business (i.e. did not fit)
  3. A optional pop-up to acknowledge the return policy (i.e. "I understand that $7.99 will be deducted from my return if I use this prepaid label)

RobertMc
Occasional Contributor

Any updates to this?   We wrote our rep who said they'd look into this and never responded.

Thanks

JKC311
Occasional Contributor

I haven't gotten any updates ... Not sure why such a simple ask is being ignored (or taking so long)

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @JKC311 and @RobertMc

Thank you so  all so much for being a part of our community and for sharing this feedback with us. There are not any updates to this request at this time, but as soon as there is an update to provide it would be posted here. 

If you are reading this post and would like to see this feature as well please comment and like this thread to show your interest. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager