cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh

Jenniferdb1
New Contributor

Only recently I have needed to Refresh the Connection in ShipConnect. Up until a few weeks ago this was not an issue. I tend (past tense now) to print remotely and so what I now error each morning without a refresh I need to log into my computer rather than print though the website. I would like SS to maintain the connection between SS and the ship connect

8 REPLIES 8

sales142
Contributor

Any chance you've recently updated ShipStation Connect? We did and have had nothing but problems. We are trying to figure out a way to revert back to an older version for A / B testing.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @Jenniferdb1!

Thank you for your post. We should be rolling out updates to the SS Connect in the next few weeks. 

Stay tuned for more updates. 

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

sales142
Contributor

The update from today (August 22, 2024) did nothing to fix our problems.

df63
Occasional Contributor

I have had the refresh issue come up in the last week or so as well and the latest update-8/25/24-did nothing for that issue and now I can't even use the help center so I had to email support, just like the last few times we have had issues with Connect

Hello @df63!

Thank you for posting in the community! I noticed you already have a support ticket open, and they’ve asked you a few follow-up questions. They're the best team to help you with this, as they can properly troubleshoot and diagnose the issue.

I hope they can find a solution for you!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

Nguyen
First-timer

Shipstation connect keeps getting disconnected for us, very intermittent. There are days it works fine, today it does not. 

Hello @Nguyen!

Thank you for your post in the community. I understand how frustrating this can be. The next time you encounter this issue, I recommend reaching out to support so they can help identify any patterns that might be causing SS Connect to disconnect.

Happy Shipping!

-Cara

Our ShipStation service has a whole is worse today than it was 30 days ago. And considerably worse than it was 2 years ago. Support to this point has provide zero fixes.