cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scan to Verify and Print

cschlik
New Contributor

I am running into an issue with Scan to verify and print.  The scan process works fine.  After the last item is scanned and it switches over to the print function, I have to uncheck and re-check the the use scale box to get the scale to read the weight and give me a rate.  I have all of my shipping mapped properly.  It does show the package weight imported from the ecommerce site, but that is not always correct.  I have tried chrome and Firefox with the same results.  

Any insight?  

6 REPLIES 6

excelshipping
New Contributor

We're experiencing the same issue here. Devs said they are working on it, but I've not received any updates. This is really slowing down our shipping team daily.

Hey all,

I am happy to report that we are actively working on a resolution for this behavior. I don't have an ETA just yet, but certainly as soon as I know more, you will too! 

I have confirmed this issue has been prioritized with the team.

Thank you for your patience 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

OlympiaCoffee
Rookie

Any update on this? We are looking at implementing Scan to Verify and Print but this is a concerning development.

cschlik
New Contributor

It is fixed and working well

EdgarS
Rookie

@Moderator-Davis  Can we get an update on this? Our shipping team is still experiencing this issue

Howdy there @EdgarS

We have seen resolution from our original reports of this behavior. 

With that in mind, if you are seeing this happen, please reach out to our support team so that we can investigate your account with you directly 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!