cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Ground Advantage Automation not working

apattee
Occasional Contributor

Since USPS Ground Advantage has been implemented, automation for those labels does not work. Every other service works just fine, but I have to manually select the USPS Ground Advantage for every order. Support has only said they would be looking into it but gave no timetable, though unsurprisingly, nothing has happened yet.

Am I the only person this is affecting? I would think that because USPS Ground Advantage is the cheapest rate available, this would be affecting a lot of other people. 

9 REPLIES 9

NickB14
Occasional Contributor

You are not the only one my friend, happening to me as well. I went through switching my mapping and everything with still nothing. Hopefully they get this back up soon....going on 2 Mondays of doing these individually, not very fun.

apattee
Occasional Contributor

It's so frustrating. I went back and changed all my automation to First Class, but even that doesn't work anymore. Don't you love when software providers increase their subscription fees and the software gets worse? Every other day it seems we can't even login. 

NickB14
Occasional Contributor

Yeah, when I was still using just First Class automation it would auto the label to Ground Advantage but 1 or 2 lbs only, no ounces. I filed this ticket last Friday for this so I guess just sit and wait, need the fix soon though my brain is going to explode from all of these manual orders

Hello @apattee and @NickB14

We are so happy to have you both here as a part of our community. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and for providing this feedback about your experiences. 

I just want to provide some additional information on this. I looked into the ticket that is currently with our senior support and it looks like a fix is not only on the way, but it looks like this will be deployed very soon. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

apattee
Occasional Contributor

Thank you @Manager-Erin .

Is there a reason this obvious (and known) bug isn't on the Shipstation status page? What's the point of a status page if you guys aren't honest and upfront when there are issues? 

Hello @apattee

You are so welcome. The reason this is not on our status page is that this page is specifically to report on incidents that result in potential downtime. Not all cases being worked on with our senior support team qualify as incidents. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

8 months later and I'm still having this issue.

devlinsps
First-timer

Is there any update to the status of this? I'm still unable to map the requested service to the USPS Ground Advantage service.

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello apattee! 

Thank you for your post! We suggest you reach out to support@shipstation.com to see if we can troubleshoot for you. Currently, I don't see any open issues around this, but support will be able to help you.

We would love to improve your experience!

Have an excellent rest of your day and happy shipping!

-Cara