cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY IS NO ONE RESPONDING TO CHAT

glam
Occasional Contributor

Screen Shot 2023-09-08 at 9.28.33 AM.png

I have been trying to chat since yesterday? I can not ship international shipments. The tickets all have errors-- they are configured on our end as usual.

What is going on?

Also -- as of this morning -- all shipments are printing duplicate tickets!! 

5 REPLIES 5

andrew9
Contributor

The issue with multi-printing label's is one they have known about since last week. The just completely not responding to chat support is a fun new feature!!! I noticed that at the end of last week as well.

Another options for the labels is to download a pdf of each one and manually print, but I am not sure what costs more, the extra time to download and print or the wasted labels from duplicates.

glam
Occasional Contributor

Thanks! I am trying to print one by one + still nothing-- the international shipments are all popping up with random error messages.

The fact they are not responding to chat is BEYOND INFURIATING. Sadly, ShipStation keeps going downhill. I am looking into both Pirate Ship, Shippo + Ship Hero to compare. 

SS is the most expensive; and they do not pass on shipping discounts (unlike others), I did not mind becuase I've been using them for years without issue. Previously customer service was excellent. Now it's deplorable. Time for an alternative! 

twk
New Contributor

Hello, 

Have you managed to rectify the issue with globalpost plus shipping? I'm having the same problem as of now 

glam
Occasional Contributor

It worked for several orders on Friday-- but has not worked on Monday or today. Chat is still going unanswered. 

Hello @glam

Thank you for being a part of our community and for bringing this to our attention, we value your feedback. It is never our intention for anyone to have this experience. I have looked into your tickets, and someone from Support will be reaching out shortly via your existing ticket. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager