cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Email Notification Subject Sent to Customer

pathcoffee
New Contributor

Twice I've had a dropshipping customer tell me that they have received an email notification with another companies subject line but the body of the email is just fine. Has anybody had this issue? 

We have multiple dropshipping customers and each used to have their own email notification so the header was unique. We did not use the short codes to pull the company name, we just wrote it in. On a few occasions, a customer got a delivery notification but another company's name was in the subject, though their info was in the body. 

I double-checked the store setup and we had the correct notifications for that customer. 

Thoughts? 

1 REPLY 1

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @pathcoffee ,

Welcome to the Community, we are so happy to have you here with us. What you experiencing is a little odd and this is something I would recommend having support look at as I am unsure if other members would be able to assist. I did see that you currently have a ticket open and I have sent you a private message about that as well. 

In the meantime, if anyone else is seeing this please let us know here as well. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager