cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero Help from Support

David1
First-timer

I've been having no luck getting help from support. No replies, no comments, nothing. Been following up - and it's crickets. It's impossible to get through to anyone there. No email contact, no phone number, the "chat widget" is always in maintenance. This seems like a cruel joke at this point.

I have an issue where the tracking info isn't being routed back to Amazon for FBM orders - and I've had to put in manual info for each order. I am afraid to push more orders through the system, as the manual entry isn't sustainable. Tried to upgrade my account to receive more "support", but there is absolutely nothing. I've even asked to point me to a blog or a guide so that I can troubleshoot this myself, but nothing. How hard is it to copy and paste a quick 1 pager answer? 

Sorry if this seems like a rant, but it's frustrating to have no support and to have to weave through a pile of weeds to get to anything useful.

4 REPLIES 4

MCARBO-Don
Contributor

I am not having any issues with the chat widget, so I can't comment on that.

Hope this helps

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @David1

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have you here with us. 

I am sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting a hold of support, I am definitely going to make sure this feedback is shared with leadership so we can improve. 

I see that you were able to make a ticket with us that was responded to yesterday with some information, did that solution help you out? If not, please feel free to message me personally to confirm so I can make sure you get the information and assistance you need. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

Markmil1
New Contributor

Exactly!  Same thing, i identified a bug (actually 2), provided all the detail, screenshots, etc ...Almost a month now, no followup OR responses to my inquiry of status (#2745224).  Completely unacceptable to provide a response.  I just formally lodged a complaint with the BBB.

Hello @Markmil1,

Thank you for your comment and for being a member of our community. I apologize that you did not receive a follow-up on your ticket. This has been brought to the attention of our support leadership and we will have someone reaching out to you via your support ticket shortly. 

In addition, I will be in contact with you as well via DMs to provide a quick status update in the meantime. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager