cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding founds error

rs6888
Occasional Contributor
  • We’re sorry, but your attempted purchase was not successful. Please verify that your payment method and billing information is correct. If the issue persists, please contact support@shipstation.com so we can help resolve this issue.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello there @rs6888

Thank you for posting in the community. 

When you see this type of message, the first thing to double check is the payment and billing information is accurate. This can be found on your carrier settings page. If you have confirmed that the payment and billing information is correct, it can be worth checking with the bank to make sure there have been no holds on the account from your bank directly. 

Please reach out to our support team at the email provided or via the Chat Widget and our team will be more than happy to assist. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hello there @rs6888

Thank you for posting in the community. 

When you see this type of message, the first thing to double check is the payment and billing information is accurate. This can be found on your carrier settings page. If you have confirmed that the payment and billing information is correct, it can be worth checking with the bank to make sure there have been no holds on the account from your bank directly. 

Please reach out to our support team at the email provided or via the Chat Widget and our team will be more than happy to assist. 

I hope this helps! 🙂 

we have same error , we tripple checked all , card is active , tryed few different cards, billing is 100% correct 

help

Hey there @EcoistkaUSA

Thanks for joining us here in the community 🙂 We are thrilled to have you with us. 

I saw that you have reached out to our support team to investigate this directly. You have done precisely the right thing! 

Please be on the look out for a reply from them with resolution to the behavior you have been seeing. 

Happy shipping! 

I'm getting the same thing over and over with different payment methods and everything is correct.

Hello @Axelbrain,

Thanks for reaching out and for being a part of our Conmunity. Since you have already tried other payment methods are still getting error messages, you will want to reach out to our support team directly to resolve this issue.

The support team will be able to look at the internal error messages and help figure out what is going on so we can get you back to shipping.

How to contact ShipStation Support

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager

Last few days we are having difficulties adding funds, customer support says as follows? We followed your suggestions, is there any thing we are missing? 

thank you,

MR

----------------------------
Your request (4049059) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Vinolia M. (ShipStation)

Feb 22, 2024, 11:30 PM CST

I see that you're experiencing some trouble adding funds, and I'm here to help you with that.
It appears that we are currently facing some technical difficulties. Please wait a moment and then try adding funds again.
 If you're still encountering this issue, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
 Best regards,
 Vinolia M.