cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeJ
First-timer
We are adding UPS's new shipping program called Simple Rate, we need this added to ShipStation.
88 Comments
millertire
First-timer (legacy)
Yes please add this update. The whole reason I signed up was I thought we were going to be able to compare prices with ShipStation.
danielle3
New Contributor
Please add UPS Simple rate. We were under the assumption that since you have UPS ground integrated into the platform that you would have all UPS products. It's very disappointed that you do not but I hope I see it soon!
deadonplastix
First-timer (legacy)
I agree. We signed up for the program and need a way to use it through our Shipstation.
Info302
Contributor
Please add UPS Simple Rate to shipstation integration. We are using UPS Simple Rate and need it to work with Shipstation. Very frustrating that I found this forum and comments go back to May and it has not been added yet. Thank you.
sales245
First-timer (legacy)
agreed - we need this option as well
dorin
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a great addition! We love offering fixed shipping rates to our customers. UPS solution allows fixed ground shipping rates that would be a wonderful ShipStation addition.
jeremy14
First-timer (legacy)
'@shipstation - any feedback on this request?
INFO465
First-timer
Please add this!
shipping63
New Contributor
We require Simple Rate support as well. Providing our customers with the lowest possible rates is always our goal.
steve33
First-timer (legacy)
My company also starts using this call UPS Simple rate, thank you in advance.