cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
tracey1
First-timer (legacy)
ChitChats is a new shipping platform available in Canada. It allows us to ship products around the world for a fraction of the price of normal carriers. They are expanding at a rapid rate and I only foresee us using them more in the future. We want to be able to track our ChitChat shipments via ShipStation so we can keep customers updated on their order tracking. Please consider adding them to your carriers!
8 Comments
purchases1
First-timer (legacy)
Please add ChitChats to the list of carries in the "mark as shipped" options to have a direct link to their tracking page in ShipStation confirmation emails. https://chitchats.com/tracking/*****tracking number**** A full integration would be wonderful in the future, but this would be a good start for Canadian stores using their fulfillment service. Thank you!
tornatics
First-timer (legacy)
It would be absolutely wonderful if ChitChats, a rapidly growing and popular shipping carrier for small businesses. I know a lot of my acquaintances who also think adding ChitChats to ShipStation would greatly benefit Canadians. Please add them to your carriers!!
info448
First-timer (legacy)
I SECOND THIS STRONGLY..
creationsbateau
First-timer (legacy)
YESSSSS!!! Please!
artkids_store
First-timer (legacy)
is there any chance that will ever happen?
Status changed to: No status
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

WCS
Rookie

Iโ€™d also love this please! And customers being able to see live Chit Chats rates would make life a lot easier. Thanks!

CChan
Explorer

I reached out to Shipstation support chat about this and he sent me here. I am happy to see there is already a thread going and others are looking for this feature as well. 

Currently if we update the tracking manually and put the either the ChitChats tracking number or the ChitChats tracking URL it just posts as plain text and doesn't bring the recipient to the landing page. So then the recipient has to copy and paste into a browser just to see where the shipments are at. 

The ChitChats tracking page is very good and I would love to see Shipstation be able to send a link to it directly.