cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
tzvi_d
First-timer (legacy)
Provide Real Time Carrier rates for eCommerce integration - or provide UPS/USPS/FedEx credentials so we can use 3rd party plugins to pull the rates.
30 Comments
info148
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, please allow us to offer Shipstation's UPS negotiated rates to our customers in our Woocommerce store checkout!!!! Thanks!
1010x1015
First-timer (legacy)
Live rates with EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE is the real winner! Too hard to try to explain on the checkout page how 3-day doesn't get picked up on Saturday but 2-Day does. Expecting customers to figure out the time in transit is asking way too much.
1010x1015
First-timer (legacy)
Live rates with EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE is the real winner! Too hard to try to explain on the checkout page how 3-day doesn't get picked up on Saturday but 2-Day does. Expecting customers to figure out the time in transit is asking way too much.
Kitt
New Contributor
Oh YES Please. I have exactly the same situation here with my WooCommerce! P L E A S E
cnr
First-timer (legacy)
Up voting this as well!!
hillary_clausen
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE do this. I have a SquareSpace store and I can't pass on the lower ShipStation rates to my customers at checkout. You do this for Shopify, why not with SquareSpace?
jamar_sloss
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation is leaving a a lot of money on the tabel by only being a label company instead of a complete 1 stop shop for shipping needs. By the prices alone I thought Shipstation was a complete shipping plugin but I was extremely disappointed when I seen it's only for labels which is the least needed. The main thing we shippers need from shipstation is live rates, professional tracking & more shipping features that will improve our customer experience but printing labels are easy so shipstation needs to invest less time into labels & transform into a 1 stop shop shipping platform especially for the huge woocommerce who desperately need a professional shipping plugin with live rates, pro tracking & more because all the generic shipping plugins we have now are D grade. We need a professional all in 1 shipping plugin in wordpess / woocommerce so shipstation come grab this easy money off the tabel.
Ibrahim
First-timer
UP UP UP UP We, at least me losing business because of this missing feature. I just added UPS to offer customers better rates on heavy shipments but then I have to adjust the discount rates displayed to customers which I can never get right. Please allow us to display live rates on woocommerce as you do for Shopify and Magento. Thank you
Kitt
New Contributor
I am not going to live through the nightmare of another USPS Christmas season. There has to be a way to offer correct UPS rates through WooCommerce. PUHLEEZE
Status changed to: Started
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

ShipStation deployed the Checkout Rates feature early in 2021 (previously called In-Cart Delivery Options). It currently works for Shopify, Magento, Wix, and BigCommerce store integrations. But there are more store integrations planned!

You can learn about the feature in our Send Rates to Store Checkout help article.

We will leave this idea in the Started status until we have a few more stores added to the feature.