cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a grand total caluclation to packing slips

Andrewb
New Contributor

Hi,

We're currently making some changes to our packing slip, and are struggling to add a grand total which shows the correct value.

We are using the default field replacements for 'items total' and 'Tax', however we would like to then display 'Grand Total', which will show the items total and tax added together. Is there a way to have these two values add together in the HTML?

We have tried to use the 'Amount Paid' field replacement, but as we offer 30 day payment terms on some orders, this shows as £0.

For reference, the HTML for our packing slip footer is as follows:

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding="2" border="0" style="width:100%" class="footer">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td rowspan="4" class="notes">
<div style="width:100%; font-style: italic; font-size: 22pt; font-family: Georgia, serif; text-align: left;">Thank you for your order.</div>
</td>
<tr class="tax">
<td style="align=right; class=label price; font-size: 18px;">Sub Total:</td>
<td style="width:0.75in; align=right; class=price; font-size:18px;">[Items Total]</td>
</tr>
<td style="align=right; class=label price; font-size: 18px;">VAT:</td>
<td style="width:0.75in; align=right; class=price; font-size:18px;">[Tax Paid]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="align=right; class=label price; font-size: 18px;">Total:</td>
<td style="width:0.75in; align=right; class=price; font-size:18px;">[Items Total + Tax]</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
<p><i>[Packing Slip Message]</i></p>
<p align="center"><barcode size="small">[Barcode]</barcode></p>
<p style="font-size:18px;">[Internal Notes]</p>

TIA.

2 REPLIES 2

keeli
First-timer

I am trying to do the same thing and the total is not correct!

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello  AndrewB!

Thank you for your post! 

After looking through the field options, support believes our field replacement [Order Total] calculates the total paid for the order, order cost, shipping paid, and taxes could be a good fix for you. 

Please feel free to reach out to support@shipstation.com for any further assistance! 

Happy Shipping!

-Cara