cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding A (Order Shipped By "user") to Packing slips

BolognaBonez
New Contributor

Does anyone know anyway I could have every order shipped by a specific employee have either an image or text on the packing slip showing it was shipped by that person? such as if john creates a batch, then prints, picks and ships the whole batch, every packing slip in that batch will have the text "Order Shipped By John". Preferably without making individual packing slips for each employee. Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mason_RCH
Contributor

Great Question! Looking through the Field Replacements in the packing slip customization, it seems there is no way to pull the account name into the packing slip.

You can definitely make a packing slip for each employee, but you said you would prefer to not do that.

The only other thing I can think of is you could bulk update the Custom Field 1 like this:

Mason_RCH_0-1712266706445.png

Then in the packing slip use the Custom Field 1 as a field replacement to show that text on your slip.
Just make sure to Bulk Update before printing the slip.

Just a few ideas, sorry there isn't anything more automated I could think of!
Reach me at mason.fabian@outlook.com if you need specific help in the HTML side of things.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mason_RCH
Contributor

Great Question! Looking through the Field Replacements in the packing slip customization, it seems there is no way to pull the account name into the packing slip.

You can definitely make a packing slip for each employee, but you said you would prefer to not do that.

The only other thing I can think of is you could bulk update the Custom Field 1 like this:

Mason_RCH_0-1712266706445.png

Then in the packing slip use the Custom Field 1 as a field replacement to show that text on your slip.
Just make sure to Bulk Update before printing the slip.

Just a few ideas, sorry there isn't anything more automated I could think of!
Reach me at mason.fabian@outlook.com if you need specific help in the HTML side of things.

Will be trying this later today, Thank you!!