cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Label Printer

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

As of Friday, our Dymo LabelWriter 4XL has died ๐Ÿ˜ž We are in the market for a new label printer and I was hoping I could get some insight from fellow shippers!

We currently process 50-90 parcels daily, Monday's being our heaviest day of the week. With our current/dead label printer, we go through a roll of 220 labels every 2-3 days. I am hoping for a printer that can possibly hold more labels and may be a bit bigger than what we are currently using. 

Here's a link to our current printer for reference: https://www.staples.com/dymo-labelwriter-4xl-thermal-label-printer/product_807176

4 REPLIES 4

masonfabian
Super User
Super User

Dymo's were my first label printers! I'm so nostalgic for them.

Currently we use a zebra zp-450. It can be pretty pricey, but it has lasted 2 years now! The capacity is great, and the quality is as well. A fun feature is that you can set it up so it peels the label from the wax paper for you! A little time-saver I really appreciate.

I've tried some budget printers, but honestly I can only recommend dymo and zebra ๐Ÿ™‚

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

Awesome, thank you! Do you know if this printer qualifies for the free labels through UPS by any chance?

Thank you again!

I can't say for sure, but we do get the free UPS labels... so probably! (I think they hooked us up with this printer in the first place actually)

HorseGuard
Frequent Contributor

Update on this! FedEx was actually able to send us a printer due to the amount of shipping we do with them. We also get free shipping labels, boxes, etc. now!