cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopify & Shipstation Order Routing Automation

BenH
New Contributor

I have taken on a customer who has used shopify routing to seperte her inventory/orders.

On shopify  we can see the orders splitvia location, those we will be resposible for and those which sit with them

I need advise on what automation rules to build so shipstation that will only shows me my location's orders. Currently shipstation imports all orders from all locations. Is this the correct place to filter?? or can this instruction be built within Shopify?

Any comments welcome

1 REPLY 1

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @BenH!

Thank you for posting in the community and providing your suggestions. We may have something to help you with this currently available in ShipStation. You could build and apply a tag automation rule if you are going to be filtering orders based on the assigned ship-from location. As long as the location is already assigned to their orders, they could create and save a custom orders view that efficiently filters them so they only view orders that meet specific criteria. To help with this, here is the help center article around creating a customer order view. 

I hope this helps you to achieve your goal! 

Happy Shipping!

-Cara