cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

American Express Card Not Receiving x3 points on shipping

otherindustries
Occasional Contributor

Shipstation recently changed how postage is getting billed on credit cards. For us American Express users we received x3 points on all shipping and postage charges but not anymore. Since shipstation no longer bills postage through stamps.com and now its just through shipstation, we are getting no extra points. Just wanted to voice this and see if we can get a change going. I'm super disappointed because I elected for the x3 points on postage on my card and I buy a lot of postage through shipstation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey everyone! 

I've checked in with my team and found that purchases are categorized by the card company. Due to this, the categorization would likely need to be adjusted directly with the card company. 

I hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚ 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MaxedTon
First-timer

Thanks for bringing this up! This is also a big issue for us. I'm hoping the merchant processing folks at Shipstation can connect with Merchant Services from American Express on this.

kayla-zk
Contributor

Anyone hear anything about this since posting?

Hey everyone! 

I've checked in with my team and found that purchases are categorized by the card company. Due to this, the categorization would likely need to be adjusted directly with the card company. 

I hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚ 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

BobbyRich
First-timer

The only reason I left shipstation

And honestly I'm missing shipstation.

Please update if you find a way to make Amex to recognize it as shipping 

Thanks