cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of large UPS shipments

inaflashlaser
Occasional Contributor

I set up a 37 box shipment using the ShipStation UPS integration (which goes through Stamps.com). $833. For some reason UPS billed an adjustment for a second box on the same package sending my stamps.com balance way negative.  It’s been 3-4 days and it hasn’t been resolved yet and I couldn’t use my accounts without paying the balance. I’ve contacted support at all three companies and haven’t gotten a resolution, lots of finger pointing at the others though. 

Long story short, I’ll be breaking large shipments up into small ones going forward. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

inaflashlaser
Occasional Contributor

Erin was super helpful at resolving this.  Thank you!  It turned out to be a bug and I was refunded for the duplicate charge.  Out of caution, I'll probably still refraining from creating shipments with this many packages all at once in the future.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @inaflashlaser

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have you here. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting this resolved. 

I am going to dm you to gather some additional information so we can move this along and get you shipping again. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

I am having a huge issue, account is negative UPS charging over $150 for 4 light weight packages which was big in size. Shipstation allowed labels to be created w/o size entered, unable to use account. I am appalled been here for years and thought about changing to Pirate maybe I should have. Thanks

inaflashlaser
Occasional Contributor

Erin was super helpful at resolving this.  Thank you!  It turned out to be a bug and I was refunded for the duplicate charge.  Out of caution, I'll probably still refraining from creating shipments with this many packages all at once in the future.

Hey there @spiritwalkerboo

If you are seeing charges that you think are inaccurate, we definitely want to help check that out! Please reach out to our support team at support@shipstation.com so that we can look directly into those charges for you to help clear up any confusion. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!