cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cubic Pricing error or integration problem?

samosetmg
New Contributor

I am not being offered cubic pricing when creating a label. Sizing is 6"x3"x4" - which according to stamps.com would be almost $2 cheaper than priority.. Am I supposed to do anything extra to be offered this? We use pirateship and it comes up... but not with SS... and I dont want to use two services 🙂 TYIA!

3 REPLIES 3

Howdy there @samosetmg

Thanks for joining us here in the community! We are very happy to have you with us 🙂 

If you have a directly shipment example, my support team would love to check into that with you to ensure you are seeing cubic pricing when intended! 

Just to make sure that you have the resources we have available, please check out this Knowledge Base article about Cubic Pricing in ShipStation, just in case you haven't seen this yet 🙂

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Thank you. What would you like to see? A screenshot of the shipstation and pirateship pricing? Or should I email? I checked the knowledge base and it mentioned that cubic would just show if it was cheaper.. which it didnt even offer as an option - and thats why im here 🙂

Hey @samosetmg

Your best bet would be to reach out directly to our Support team! This can be done either via email at Support@shipstation.com or via Chat Widget where you can talk with one of our agents live in that chat window! They will have the tools on hand to confirm that cubic rates are making it to your account as intended. 

You are absolutely correct from reading that knowledge base article, only when the cubic rate that is provided is cheaper than the priority rate that comes thru, would we display that over the priority rate 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!