cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Quoted UPS shipping Rates

brianboss618
New Contributor

I have integrated ShipStation with my Wix website. On said website, when a customer chooses UPS for shipping, one price is quoted. However, when I actually purchase the shipping label through ShipStation it is a substantially different price. Any suggestions??

brian.boss618@gmail.com

3 REPLIES 3

Howdy @brianboss618

Thank you for bringing this to our attention here in the community! 

When it comes to these types of individual shipping account specific issues, we will want to investigate every aspect! The xml feeds of information being sent between UPS, ShipStation, and Wix would all need to be checked. This would require the assistance of one of our support team agents. I recommend reaching out via Chat widget or Email at support@shipstation.com. 

We absolutely want to help you get to the bottom of this. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Hey there @brianboss618,

I followed up on the ticket we created with our support team and saw that this issue was resolved and you are again shipping like normal! Absolutely Fantastic.

If you have the time, please let us know what change was made so that we can help others seeing similar behavior! 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

dankeldsen
First-timer

Hi - we've been using Wix + ShipStation for about a year now, and have with a kludge to roughly calculate the UPS equivalent for international shipping, based on USPS International rates.

We've tried several times to integrate Wix to be able to directly pull the real rates from both USPS and UPS, but for the life of me, can't get it to work. We're also starting to use DHL and FedEx in certain circumstances. I'd love some help getting this working. Help?