cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The UserId is currently locked out, please try again in 30 minutes.

elevationallah
First-timer

When I try to print UPS labels, I keep getting the error message "The UserId is currently locked out, please try again in 30 minutes." 

I've waited for 30 minutes and I am still unable to print labels.

This is extremely frustrating because your system didn't have a problem with accepting my $140 for postage but now I'm constantly getting an error message. I need an answer immediately because I have a plane to catch in the next 6 hours. 

Yesterday, I called customer support before 7pm CST and I only got voicemail

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @elevationallah

Welcome to the community,  we are so happy to have you here with us. 

Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble purchasing postage. For this specific error- especially if you are using UPS via ShipStation Carrier Services- you will need to contact our support team. They will need to reset your account internally. 

I see that you have already reached out to our support team on this, so you are ahead of the game. I have reached out to support and stressed the urgency of this request since you are unable to purchase postage.

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @elevationallah

Welcome to the community,  we are so happy to have you here with us. 

Sorry to hear that you have been having trouble purchasing postage. For this specific error- especially if you are using UPS via ShipStation Carrier Services- you will need to contact our support team. They will need to reset your account internally. 

I see that you have already reached out to our support team on this, so you are ahead of the game. I have reached out to support and stressed the urgency of this request since you are unable to purchase postage.

platanon
New Contributor

I have the same problem

platanon
New Contributor

I have tried to contact phone support but is non-existent as of October 25 2021.  If you don't have it say so because this is a selling point for some small business that need it in situations like these.

ann3
First-timer

I have the same problem.

Hi @ann3

Thank you so much for your comment and your participation in our community!

If you are seeing this error and are using UPS via ShipStation Carrier Services, you will need to reach out to our support team to help get your account reset. 

Hopefully this helps,