cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The billing preference DPT is missing or its value is invalid.

tissugarceau
First-timer

Hi,

I keep getting this alert:  Property: shipment.References. Error: The billing preference DPT is missing or its value is invalid. (Generic). (400, fe739f8d-84ee-436a-9088-56eaf19c9fd1).

I just can't create and print my labels. Have you ever get this kind of issue?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @tissugarceau

Welcome to the community, we are so happy to have your here with us. 

If you are still receiving this error, I would recommend reaching out directly to our support team as other members would unlikely be able to assist with this one. Also the support team will have the proper tools to get to the root of this error. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

I arleady did. Here what I got as an answer: 

(7:58:33 AM) Riaaz G: The error you are getting is coming directly from your carrier
(8:00:49 AM) Riaaz G: I recommend you reach out to them to confirm if they are experiencing any issues or require any information from you

I don't think the issus is coming from my carrier though...

Hello @tissugarceau

Thanks for responding to let me know about this. Have you been able to talk to your carrier? If you have, what did they say? were they able to confirm anything? 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

watkins
First-timer

Good morning
I too have the same problem
The billing preference DPT is missing or its value is invalid

Hello @watkins

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. If you or any of our community members are currently experiencing this error, I would recommend contacting our support team via chat or via email using support@shipstation.com

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager