cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to marketplace error. Using Prestashop

mcbole62
First-timer

I keep putting this off, but I can't get my store to connect to shipstation.   I go through the process as described, and when I test the connection, I get this error message:

Connection Test Failed!

• Invalid XML. Error: 'The 'meta' start tag on line 1 position 665 does not match the end tag of 'head'. Line 1, position 1585.' We received: '<!DOCTYPE html> <!--[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8 lt-ie7 lt-ie6"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 7]> <html class="no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8 ie7"> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE 8]> <html class="no-'

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this ?   

Thanks....

3 REPLIES 3

Hey there @mcbole62

Thanks for posting in the community about this error message. 

This error message appears to be a disconnection between the feed being sent from Prestashop, and the end-point for ShipStation. 

If you are still seeing this message, it would be my recommendation to fully re-create the connection.

While I think this error may be originating from Prestashop, I don't want to send you back to them until we've done our due diligence on our end. Reaching out to our support team at Support@shipstation.com may be your best bet just so that our support team can troubleshoot this connection with you in the account directly. 

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

Dear Sir:

I'm getting the SAME error and it's been weeks and having to do all my shipping by hand is ridiculous and costing me time and money.  Stamps.com is NO better.  I've had them for years and it was going just fine until recently.  Very upset that I have a brisk online business and can't connect ShipStation or Stamps.com to my PrestaShop.  PLEASE advise a fix, both myself AND my IT people have tried everything!!

Regards,

Linda L. Ryan, Owner

The Seed Guy

Hello @TheSeedGuy

Thank you for reaching out and for being a part of our community. If you are seeing the same error as mentioned above I would recommend reaching out to our support team. If you are having trouble contacting them via chat you can reach out via email to support@shipstation.com. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager