cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delay in order shipment notification

picklegrapess
New Contributor

I've been emailing customer support back and forth for almost 3 weeks now with not much help at all- we're getting delays where a label was purchased in ShipStation, but did not update as fullfilled in Shopify/notify the customer until two or 3 days later. this has been happening for weeks and it's extremley frustrating as customer service just keeps going around in circles asking us for tracking numbers, examples, and to "contact our shipping carrier" (how would we tell this problem to USPS...? the tracking linke works fine..). 

Is anyone else seeing this problem? if we can't fix it we have to leave shipstation, their customer service has truly been so horrible with this problem. TIA!

5 REPLIES 5

Mason_RCH
Contributor

Mason_RCH_0-1712619036747.png

You possibly could have a built in delay in the settings. Go to Account Settings. Select Selling Channels from the sidebar, then choose Store Setup.

picklegrapess
New Contributor

Thank you for this- but it's not this, as it's just random orders and it randomly started doing this a few weeks back without any changes to settings.

Ok just confirming you have the same setting selected (Shipping Label is created)

DGfx
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same issue with big commerce. It just started a couple of days ago. I am having to physically add tracking and shipment info to the orders. Luckily it has only been a few here and there but slightly frustrating. 

Hello DGfx!

Thank you for your post!  I know how vital shipping notifications are to customers, so I am sure this is a concern.  If you haven't done so already, I suggest contacting support for help troubleshooting the issue. This is a common issue but it often needs to be escalated. 

I appreciate your patience, and again, please feel free to reach out to support@shipstation.com for assistance!

Happy Shipping!

-Cara