cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Issue. Buyer places order on 1 amazon store but Shipstation creates 3 orders for 3 amz stores

RobotBrothers
Occasional Contributor

Hello. 

experiencing 4 days of this issue where a buyer will place an order on Amazon, either .com or .CA or .MX. After SS import, my other amazon stores are showing the same exact order all 3 times, one under each amazon store 

If I go to print without checking will print labels for all 3 as well. I have to manually cancel the incorrect orders after verifying which store the buyer actually purchased on.

4 REPLIES 4

Hello there @RobotBrothers

Anyone experiencing this type of behavior where orders are duplicated upon import will want to reach out to our support department. 

This linked article is about contacting support if needed. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

RobotBrothers
Occasional Contributor

To follow up, we did contact support , 7 days ago, same day as we posted this, no response yet and having the same issue still.

RobotBrothers
Occasional Contributor

This has gotten worse. It seems someone is working on it, and the doubles and triple orders have stopped, but now the order info (color /size/ type variations) are removed from the labels and pull sheets and replaced with a URL.  Forcing us to void all these labels, use another service, and now verify all the tracking was updated correctly. Still no direct contact from support. Is anyone home?

Hey there @RobotBrothers

Thanks for your patience. I'm glad to hear that the duplicate orders have stopped.

I know that our team is actively working on that mentioned URL behavior. 

As soon as there are updates, you'll be notified here or in the existing email chain 🙂

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!