cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS-Cart not importing

dstrenz
Occasional Contributor

Since yesterday, my orders from cs-cart have not been importing into shipstation. This has worked fine for the past 10 years or so until yesterday. I've made no changes at my cs-cart end. There are no errors. It just says there are no orders awaiting shipment but there are three orders in the queue right now. Has anything changed at Shipstation's end?

10 REPLIES 10

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Hello!

I did some research to see if there were any emerging issues or outages related to CS-Cart in the last few days and did not find anything. If you are not getting an error message when importing, I would check the orders in CS-Cart to make sure they are in a supported status (only orders in either Processing or Processed status will import into ShipStation's Awaiting Shipment status). 

If you are getting an import error, could you reply with the error message you are seeing? Sometimes missing data in an order feed can cause the import to fail if that data is required by the integration. Sometimes reinstalling the ShipStation plug-in on your store will resolve certain other issues. The troubleshooting path will depend on what the error is.

Because CS-Cart is self-hosted, we have limited visibility into store-side issues. But if ShipStation is receiving some kind of error during the import process, that can be helpful in diagnosing the problem. If not, you may need your store developer to check the the logs within CS-Cart to get more information.

Sarah H.
Austin, Tx

fabed
Occasional Contributor

It has been down for us as well since Monday evening. With little to no help from support at ShipStation.

Thanks for your reply. It looks like ShipStation has started connecting our custom store integrations - which includes CS-Cart - over to a new OrderSource API. In the last few hours I see we've had an influx of tickets reporting some order import issues for the affected stores.

Our team deployed a fix for this about 20 minutes ago. I did see you were getting an import error on your CS-Cart store. I initiated a store refresh for you and it seems to have cleared the error and some new orders did import. Can you check to ensure all the orders you expect to see are now in ShipStation under the Awaiting Shipment status?

Sarah H.
Austin, Tx

dstrenz
Occasional Contributor

That is good to know and thanks for your efforts. But I just checked and orders were imported but into SS but they incorrectly are in "Awaiting Payment".

I noticed several fatal errors in the php error log that coincide with the times I've pressed the update button in SS:

PHP Catchable fatal error: session_regenerate_id(): Failed to create(read) session ID: user (path: /tmp)

In the morning, I'll mark those orders as paid and ship them and will let you know whether the order statuses and tracking numbers on my site are updated. 

dstrenz
Occasional Contributor

And no. After shipping orders this morning, my store orders were not updated. To get around this, I went back and forth manually to update their statuses and tracking info.

fabed
Occasional Contributor

This is still broken we have hundreds over orders that need to be imported and the tracking info is not going back to our site. It is the same issue as dstrenz. I have emailed numerous times with no response very poor customer service.

fabed
Occasional Contributor

We also have noticed that the order statuses in the selling channel settings can not be updated. This is definitely an issue with the ShipStation program.

dstrenz
Occasional Contributor

Besides the orders that are incorrectly being imported into 'Awaiting Payment', Product options are not being imported into Shipstation for those orders either. 

SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

Looks like we were able to address these issues and pull all required orders and order data in correctly after we deployed the recent fix and refreshed the stores. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Sarah H.
Austin, Tx

dstrenz
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for following through on this and resolving the problem, Sarah!