cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
robertcm
First-timer (legacy)
We'd like to be able to scan outgoing products and associate them to their orders as they are being shipped out.
21 Comments
max_mehdi
First-timer (legacy)
Do we have any updates on this?
roshan
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation adapats slowest. I only use it because it simply works, otherwise no feature addition for the growth of their customers. This is a badly required feature, not too complicated either.
Steveny
New Contributor

Yes,  but if they do not have it I will have to leave SS. Does anyone have another solution that can do this. 

Status changed to: Investigating

PureTalk_H2o
New Contributor

@Moderator-Davis  When do you expect the feature of storing serial #'s to be enabled? On my end, there is a significant change that could possibly drive us to opt for a different provider. We currently do 700 to 2,500 packages per day. Please advise. Thank you!

PureTalk_H2o
New Contributor

@Moderator-Davis Is there an update on this?  I mean how long does it take to act on a request that multiple users have requested to be added? 

TIVEFulfilment
Occasional Contributor

@Moderator-Davis is there any update on this? This was questioned nearly 5 years ago? With the huge influx in tech brands this is something that would help a lot of us?

uptospeed
Occasional Contributor

Definitely need this functionality? Especially the ability to add multiples to a shipment as we sell to a lot of resellers and need to associate individual SN#s  

PureTalk_H2o
New Contributor

@Moderator-Davis, Have you made any progress on this issue? Is on "investigating"since 2022

DoYouReadThese
First-timer

Literally looking for this feature as well. Currently have three shipstation profiles active.