cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hanajetset
First-timer (legacy)
Great to see the new shipstation inventory management solution! We were initially excited because it seemed to be able to replace stitchlabs. If shipstation was able to send stock counts to selling channels, it would be amazing! We, along with other stitch users I'm sure, would be happy to pay a higher premium for your services.
45 Comments
alex_thomas
First-timer (legacy)
The inventory option is great in shipstation but we need the inventory totals to be updated to our selling channels. Our main selling channels right now are CS-Cart and Amazon. It doesn't make any sense to have to manually update our stores from the totals in shipstation. If this feature could be added it would be amazing, especially since we're looking for a new inventory management system at the moment.
alex_thomas
First-timer (legacy)
We need this as well. Especially to CS-cart and Amazon.
sales16
First-timer (legacy)
I would pay double if you can push inventory to WooCommerce. I hate having to use multiple services and sometimes it doesn't even work out correctly. Please PUSH and PULL inventory with WooCommerce!!
daniel24
First-timer (legacy)
We LOVE Ship station but are leaving because it doesn't have that feature. Please add it soon!
stefan4
First-timer (legacy)
Absolutely. This is a critical piece of the puzzle for us. Really the last piece for us in regards to Shipstation. We use multiple WooCommerce channels and would love to PUSH and PULL inventory across multiple warehouses.
jethro
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation is SO darn close to being a serious competitor (and better in my view) to all the high priced inventory app out there. Just adding that channel update of stock and pricing would make it the giant killer. Of course you'd upset your inventory management partners, but they couldn't walk away without upsetting their customers. I suspect you guys are sitting on the fence on this. But you are also sitting on a gold mine.
buffed
New Contributor
We need this, and with product option variants stock levels.
wprochrisjenkin
First-timer (legacy)
The SkuVault Inventory level display in order view in ShipStation is great! It would be helpful to be able to up the API limit however - currently after you view 5 different orders in a row, it errors out for a certain amount of time before it will start displaying inventory levels again. We use this for marking orders as OOS, etc within ShipStation and it would be extremely helpful to have a higher limit on viewing those results. Also being able to filter and sort by those values, and see them in a master product list from within ShipStation, would be phenomenal too
rgkinnovations
First-timer (legacy)
I'll echo what others say here- we are being forced *away* from Shipstation for the lack of this piece
andrew38
First-timer (legacy)
Indeed.. we are currently evaluating ecomdash as their inventory management is exactly what we need... but there shipping software sucks!!! SS is awesome, fix this shortcoming.