cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
contact68
First-timer (legacy)
It is great to have a option of inventory source, and display current quantity on orders windows. However, it will be much greater to have a option to add this(current stock level) on packing slip or pick list. This feature will save our warehouse guy tons of time. Highly recommend!!
12 Comments
uniquesalescorp
First-timer (legacy)
I want this too! Maybe this is useful for other stores as well, but in my case it is Channel Advisor. Shipstation has a feature for Channel Advisor Integration that can pull Available Quantity from specific Channel Advisor Warehouses and display it in a column in Order Line Items. This information is useful when there may be a small number of units left in stock, but it is only displayed on the order page and cannot be printed in either document. The underlying issue here is the general lack of customization. Why should there be a limit to what an automation rule can do, or what information can be put on a document. We ought to be able to put any data we want on all document types and format them as we please!
sales28
Occasional Contributor
Would save us a great deal of time as well. This feature should be an existing option.
sales28
Occasional Contributor
This would be a HUUUUUGE time saver for us. Please get the info thatรข€™s already available(on the computer) where itรข€™s part you a packing slip print out. We wouldnรข€™t have to go back and check inventory later. 7000 skus is a lot to go back and verify.
jeff4
First-timer (legacy)
YES!!!!
jeff4
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this??
sales28
Occasional Contributor
We've asked multiple times about this and have made no headway. We had incorporated with our X-Cart packing slip and it has definitely saved us a lot of time.
support60
Occasional Contributor
REALLY surprised this is not already an option on the packing slips. Absolutely needed in a warehouse environment.
jeff4
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this??
Status changed to: Investigating
SuperMgr-Sarah
Employee
Employee

sales28
Occasional Contributor

Now that Shipstation connect is updated maybe we can finally get the inventory on the packing slips?? Almost a year worth of "Investigating" I would think be long enough for a little code change.