cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
purchasing_jaks
First-timer (legacy)
It is a legal requirement that EORI numbers are used on shipping goods from the UK to EU and Rest of the World. This field has been implemented granted, but still requires manual intervention to apply the EORI to each order, not an easy task when shipping 1000's of parcels a week off shore. Can this not be automated by rule, that when shipping to EU, the EU EORI number is selected, and when shipping outside of the EU (Rest of World) the UK EORI is used?
36 Comments
tomasz
Rookie
Its time to quit Shipstation. These are my alternatives: easyship.com cloudshipping.co.uk https://www.metapack.com/en_gb/software/shipping despatchcloud.co.uk
stevecopeland
Occasional Contributor
We could really do with this too. When we scan an order and the label prints we end up having to void the label, go back to the order screen, add the tax identifier and then print again. We have a tax identifier for Northern Ireland and one for the rest of the world. We bought a self inking stamp as a quick work round while we wait for this to be implemented!
stevecopeland
Occasional Contributor
We use a self inking stamp with Eori and NI Eori so we can keep scanning without having to go to orders screen to select the tax identifier!
tomasz
Rookie
Steve, i think you will be waiting for long long time... I am giving up on Shipstation and moving to UK based company: despatchcloud.co.uk They gave me trial access to the system and to me - it is just as good as shipstation but no problems with it.
info186
First-timer (legacy)
With the new rules for brexit we have added our EORI number to our account to add to our shipments going within the EU, however it seems we need to select to add this individually to each shipment in the customs declaration section. It would be much more efficient to have a rule created which would mean we can automatically apply our EORI number on certain shipments. Having to edit each customs declaration to include this is a very long and tedious process
harry1
First-timer (legacy)
HAHA so they have done a 'cosmetic design' update to the way EORI numbers are added to orders BUT not actually thought to spend some time on functionality that we all need!
james2
First-timer (legacy)
It looks like this has been been implemented this morning. You can find the automation in Settings > Automation Rules > Create Rule > Set Tax Indentifiers :)
pete
First-timer (legacy)
Too little too late for us. We've already moved to another platform. This was embarrassingly slow.
sales19
First-timer (legacy)
What has everyone moved to?
shipstation4
First-timer
What did you move to Peter Cooke?