cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Shipping Increase

shippingitems
Contributor

Did ShipStation really increase the price of the Buy Shipping label fee by 329% and give us 10 days for it to take effect? Seems to me that the increase was due to the fact that non-Prime orders can be bought through Buy Shipping and a lot more people will take advantage. That's a huge increase on such short notice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @texasTumbler and @shippingitems

Thank you both for being a part of our community and for your post and comments.

@shippingitems, I see you have already been able to reach out to us about this and are in contact with one of our agents. They will be the best point of contact for more information. 

@texasTumbler, We’d be happy to discuss this change with you in more detail. A team member will be reaching  out to you via email associated with your community account to discuss this further. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

texasTumbler
Occasional Contributor

We just received notice that ShipStation's "Amazon Buy Shipping" fee is increasing from $0.20 to $0.30 per label, which is a 50% increase, starting on 9/1. Is that what you're referring to? We are shocked as well. It's a huge increase without any justification given.

Hello @texasTumbler and @shippingitems

Thank you both for being a part of our community and for your post and comments.

@shippingitems, I see you have already been able to reach out to us about this and are in contact with one of our agents. They will be the best point of contact for more information. 

@texasTumbler, We’d be happy to discuss this change with you in more detail. A team member will be reaching  out to you via email associated with your community account to discuss this further. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

Why not just put the explanation in writing for all of us to read?

shippingitems
Contributor

I may have miscalculated. Either way, it's a huge increase for such short notice, especially for sellers with a lot of volume. 

DirkMartin
Contributor

SS, please reply publicly, here, for all of us to read !!

john16
Contributor

I received this good news directly from Amazon today.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 10.23.21 AM.png