cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cannot Contact Support

HearingHelp
Occasional Contributor

I am trying to reach support. I'm logged in, so I click on Enterprise Chat and the little chat bot does nothing except send me to articles related to my issue. The problem is the articles aren't solving my issue. So I'm trying to chat with support, it links me to "how to contact shipstation" and shows me how to use the chat feature, which is just the same chat search engine I've been using. Nowhere can I chat with anyone. Okay, so alternative option, send an email it says in the help article, but it doesn't list an email address! Okay, another suggestion: create a ticket. I go to "My Support Cases" and see nowhere to make a new ticket. Fine, I'll call. It says wait time is about 4 minutes, okay, but  now I've been waiting for over 15 minutes. While I wait, I'll click the link to Community from that help article. Oops, it's broken, fine I'll google it. Now I'm here, now what? So glad I pay for Enterprise edition and get free-level support. Clicking "Get Help" resorts to an infinite loop of no resolve. /rant

5 REPLIES 5

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @HearingHelp , 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting ahold of support. Since posting, have you been able to get your concerns addressed? 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager. 

HearingHelp
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I was finally able to speak with someone. There needs to be a "chat currently closed" in the bottom of the "chat" window when chat support is closed so people don't run around trying to figure out how to get it to work. Also, show the support email address in the user's help menu. And finally, perhaps allow users to make a new case from their My Support Cases portal.

Thanks for letting us know, I am happy to hear you were able to get ahold of someone.  Also, I have provided the feedback and suggestions you have shared here directly with support leadership. 

Kind regards, 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

UPDATE: 

In regards to not being able to get in touch with us via chat, our team is aware of this issue.  We are actively working on getting this feature back up and should be resolved within the hour.

GOOSENUKEM
First-timer

i cannot get support either.