cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-package Shipment problem

john4
Occasional Contributor

I am clicking the Multi-package Shipment and adding 2 boxes. When I save and close, the information is not saved and the "package" section resets to "Select package" 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

john4
Occasional Contributor

The glitch is with the favorites in multiple boxes. next to the PACKAGE section hit the PLUS sign. Now hit "Apply Package Set" and select your preset that holds the box dimensions and weight. Now you hit "Save Packages" 

The information is not saved, erased. 

The workaround is to enter the information manually. Do not use the presets.  

I have also found that you can resave a preset after you enter everything manually. the preset will work next time..i know wow! so all old multi-box presets do not work

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @john4

Thanks for posting about this behavior you are seeing!

Would you be able to provide some additional context potentially? With some extra information about precisely where specifically and what buttons are being utilized; along with any screenshots (that do not contain any customer personal information) could be quite helpful in gaining some assistance from the other users here in the community! 

Thanks in advance 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

john4
Occasional Contributor

The glitch is with the favorites in multiple boxes. next to the PACKAGE section hit the PLUS sign. Now hit "Apply Package Set" and select your preset that holds the box dimensions and weight. Now you hit "Save Packages" 

The information is not saved, erased. 

The workaround is to enter the information manually. Do not use the presets.  

I have also found that you can resave a preset after you enter everything manually. the preset will work next time..i know wow! so all old multi-box presets do not work