cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation emails

Harry_Able
Occasional Contributor

Hey all,

I think order confirmation emails would be a useful feature for Shipstation to develop. This way, there can be total unity of information from order placement to delivery. 

Having one template come from Shopify followed by others from Shipstation seems messy. 

Any chance to develop this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

dtaylorwhit
Occasional Contributor

I have this working using a few Automation Rules.  1) I created a rule to set a Tag as "Entered" once an order is imported or entered manually.  2) I created another rule to search for the Tag criteria of "Entered" and for the action to Send an Email  to the Buyer Email Address from the Insert option.  I also created a new email template that will give the new order information to the customer and let them know that another email will be sent once their order has shipped.  This works very well.  Hope that helps.

Harry_Able
Occasional Contributor

Great idea, thank you. I will implement this.

However, are you using Shopify? Doesn't seem possible to turn their own confirmation emails off. I appreciate you're not a Shopify customer service agent but thought I'd ask if you a system in place. 

Thanks

dtaylorwhit
Occasional Contributor

I'm not using Shopify in this instance.  We are manually inputting the orders for one of our departments.