cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was incorrectly charged by shipstation for $71 for shipping

lowki
Occasional Contributor

Can anyone help me please? I'm not sure what to do. Luckily i kept the receipt and took pictures of the item before shipping it out. The item was weigh 2.70 oz but i receive an email saying its measurement was 33.00x9.00 x.00xx11.25 (which is false) and package type change to unknown? shipping class was also first class but now unknown also? Can anyone tell me how to reach customer service or speak to someone please? i'm so confused on why this happened?

7 REPLIES 7

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @lowki

Thanks for being a part of our community and for reaching out. My apologies for not seeing this sooner, have you been able to get assistance with this matter yet? 

please let us know, 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

lowki
Occasional Contributor

i haven't and wasn't able to get any help, on top of that, the staff member reported the information to paypal

wronglycharged1.jpg

got that incorrectly and i was charged $73 -charge more than before! 😞 if you could help me sort this out please? i keep getting past around shipstation to paypal to usps, no one wants to take blame

also thanks for reaching out to me erin, i'm a bit dishearten i've been working with shipstation for years, done over 50 transaction but this mistake.. its a big one from shipstation/paypal and usps

Hello @lowki

I just wanted to reach back out to you to let you know I am still looking into this right now. I will reach out via private message when I have more updates to provide. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

lowki
Occasional Contributor

Hey again Manager-Erin i appreciate the quick response! can i provide additional pictures of proof? possible to DM please?

Hi @lowki

You are definitely welcome to dm me at any time with additional information on this. Thanks for your patience. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

sales244
Contributor

open a support case if you haven't already and supply pictures of the box.  this is the major drawback to using ShipStation's in house accounts - you have to constantly monitor your carrier accounts for carrier adjustments.  I learned this the hard way as well.  If you use standard boxes a lot of the time, take pics of them and keep them on file so you can dispute these charges when they arise.

lowki
Occasional Contributor

may i ask how did you go about doing that? i tried but failed, not enough information but i literately sent everything. i'm hoping @Manager-Erin could help me :(, also dm you thanks again.