Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my Rate Browser just spin and spin and NO rates appear

maddhattercaps
New Contributor

Not sure why?

6 REPLIES 6

Hey there @maddhattercaps

Thanks for posting here in the community! 

If no rates are appearing, it could be because there is not enough information provided yet to populate in that rate browser. This may not be the case, but i've seen it myself a handful of times so always good to double check! If there are other instances that our community members have seen that produced this behavior, we would love to hear about them to help out! 

Once you have double checked and confirmed that all information has been submitted, and no rates are pulling in, my recommendation would be to reach out to our support team. They will be able to check into the backend of the carrier integrations to see why those rates are not populating as intended. You can reach them to start that investigation at Support@shipstation.com or via the chat widget.

I hope this helps! 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

AtwoodRopeMFG
Occasional Contributor

We are having this same problem. The spinney thing just spinnnies and no rates appear. This has been happening for us for a week now. We are also having the problem of not being able to generate any packing slips or labels for shipments. This is quite appalling atm. 

Seems like it could be a matter of time. Not sure if communications with the shipstation servers is the issue or not, but if we wait eventually something appears. Not very convenient, but yeah.

Hello @AtwoodRopeMFG

Thank you for your comment and for being a part of our community. I just wanted to check in with you, is this behavior still occuring? Does this happen on every order and selling channel or is it intermittent? 

Please let us know, 

It must have been not refreshing the instances, or the servers were swapped. It is currently working for us. 🙂 Thank you very much for asking and getting back to us on this.

@AtwoodRopeMFG We are so happy to hear that everything is okay now. Thanks for taking the time to let us know and update us. 

Have an amazing weekend, 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood Community Manager