cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allocated Order Issues

mhenahan
New Contributor

I am having issues with multiple SKU's that show inventory allocated but have no orders with any allocations for those SKU's. At the end of the day, I have no orders left in our system to process. There are still numerous SKU's that show inventory allocations. I have checked in each SKU setup to see if there are any orders allocated for them and there are not. I have tried to Deallocate from both the SKU product detail page and from the inventory page, but I always get the failed to deallocate message as Shipstation cannot find any orders associated with these SKU's. I have filed a ticket, but Shipstation support hasn't been able to figure it out for over 3 weeks now. Has anyone else experienced this or have any thoughts on what I can do? I have tried importing inventory to zero with a template, changing the SKU to not track inventory and making it inactive. No matter what I do, these false allocations are stuck.

mhenahan_0-1708703382356.jpeg

mhenahan_1-1708703398307.jpeg

mhenahan_2-1708703413566.jpeg

Thanks in advance to any advise!! 

3 REPLIES 3

Taxtype
New Contributor

It's been a while since your post. I wanted to ask if you found a solution?  We are experiencing the same thing and hoped you may have received some insight that you would want to share?

ShipStation continues to close our tickets as solved regarding all issues for inventory + allocation. My guess is they do not know how to fix it at the momement.

Example: we have 1 SKU saying that there's 301 allocated but in reality there's only 4 units allocated.  It continues to throw off our inventory and we are getting tired of trying to get help and inevitably pushed to the "senior staff

Hello @Colours-Ken!

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns. I’ve looked into the issue and found three of your support tickets, all linked to our IT department for resolution. I completely understand how frustrating this situation must be for you. Some problems can be more complex than others, and I want to assure you that we’re doing everything we can to resolve this.

We truly appreciate your patience and value your continued support. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to assist you.