cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Batch label

windowfilm
Occasional Contributor

I am new to ship station and am trying to set up a workflow for our operation. Basically, I'd like to have all orders that contain only one item to batch print in the morning leaving only the multi-item orders in the list for our warehouse manager to manually determine weights and packaging sizes. Is this possible?

I am assuming from everything I've learned on the "university" that multi-item orders all have to be manually set up before printing a label. Or am I missing something?

TIA!

1 REPLY 1

Hello there, 

Thanks for jumping into the community with us! We are so happy to have you.

While we certainly want to empower automation in ShipStation, printing will still need to be directly initiated by click(s). Something that comes to mind as a possible solution could be to set an automation rule that would tag all single item orders. From there, you would just need to sort for that tag, group them together in a batch and go from there. 

But speaking directly to your question, that full direct to printing automation is not currently available in ShipStation.

If there are any wonderful community members that want to detail their workflow for this, I would love to hear all about it! ๐Ÿ™‚  

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!