cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BYO - Why is Aus Post not included?

Mariia
New Contributor

Hi Shipstation team,

We ship to all parts of Australia and the providers you have don't cover all areas where we ship to.

We now see that our main provider Aus Post will now incur an additional 13 cents per transaction just so we can ship our product to customers.

How do we add Aus Post to your list of suppliers and if we can't why should we stay with you?

We love you guys and you make our lives easy but this increase for what we do in this time makes us think twice about whether we need you.

I look forward to hearing back.

4 REPLIES 4

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @Mariia

Welcome to the ShipStation Community, we are so happy to have you here with us. Thank you for providing us with this feedback, I would like to get you connected with a member of our team to discuss this further. Can you please send me a dm with your prefered contact information so I can get you in touch with our team. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager 

herdimmunity
Occasional Contributor

You are going to get nothing but canned responses. It seems that the team is on damage control mode. Unless they add an Australia Post account, I am currently looking at alternatives although I love shipstation.

CPadministrator
First-timer

Please add Aus Post as your carrier, as we have used Sendle, Courier Please and Aramex in the past, they can't deliver to many places and some places they take ages to deliver !! Extra 13 cents each shipment is ridiculous for main carrier in Australia. We are also looking for alternative option if you can't make Aus Post your carrier !!!

Hello @CPadministrator

Welcome to the Community, we are so happy to have you here with us. 

We appreciate your feedback and understand that pricing changes can be challenging. Our #1 goal is to continue improving the ShipStation application to help your business ship more efficiently. If you would like to speak with a member of our team directly, please DM me your email address or phone number. 

-Erin: Your Friendly Neighborhood ShipStation Community Manager