cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printify and Shopify Carrier Plans

FirandFinch
New Contributor

Hi,

New to ShipStation. Just wondering how this works where I use Printify and Shopify. Why when I am setting up ShipStation does it ask me to set up Canada Post and UPS accounts when I already have them for "Free" in the Shopify plan. Does setting them up bypass my Shopify carrier accounts that come with the Shopify plan?

Also, how does this work with Printify where they do the shipping? I dont need to purchase labels...

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

FirandFinch
New Contributor

Anyone?

CaraAdmin
Khoros

Hello @FirandFinch!

Thank you for your post, and Welcome to the Community! 

I reached out to support regarding the issue you are encountering. Since we are a different company from Shopify, they can not use their Shopify carrier accounts in ShipStation. They need carrier accounts to their ShipStation account to ship in ShipStation. If they don’t have their standalone carrier accounts, they can set up a One Balance account and gain access to our carrier accounts. Our One Balance accounts are also free to set up. This is the Canada kb on our One Balance accounts with additional information. 

If you need any further assistance, please reach out to support@shipstation.com. 

-Cara