cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manager6
First-timer (legacy)
First, I would be appreicated your service! I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order. But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there. When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66. Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores. Thanks.
134 Comments
bethel
First-timer
This is an issue for us as well. Mexico is the worst. If we forget to manually change the customs value. we are claiming the items is thousands of US dollars.
jon14
First-timer (legacy)
This is almost a deal-breaker for us as our warehouse is operated independently and we are unable to go through and change each order before shipping. We have a store in USD and the order information has the currency yet it shows for customs as GBP because the Shipstation account is in the UK. If we are unable to specify a currency for each store then Shipstation should at least convert the amount correctly. Waiting for a solution.
ttiimmaacc
First-timer (legacy)
Maybe try this: If you are a bronze or silver subscriber you can create a manual store and import orders from a CSV file, Shipstation also integrates with Zapier. What you can do is setup Zapier to connect with Shopify and automate exporting orders to google spreadsheet, convert the order currency to USD, then have Zapier automatically create orders in Shipstation from google sheets.
RainbowRules
New Contributor
This has been dragging on for years now. Any update, SS? It shouldn't be that hard to let us pick 1 main currency for our SS account, which will be the currency we see all reports in, and then set a different currency for each shop. Or better yet, automatically assign the right currency to each order that comes, as that info is included in pretty much all orders you get from all market places. Pretty please?!
info128
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation really needs to PRIORITIZE having a multi-currency function. The best way to address this in a single ShipStation account would be to define a currency for each Sales Channel, then convert that value into the native account currency. This would solve all the customs problems.
info288
First-timer (legacy)
You guys really need to fix this. I'm not sure what else you need to hear from your users before coming up with something. This is crazy!
info288
First-timer (legacy)
Looks like this came up in 2013, and you were still "in the process of understanding" it in 2017. Still nothing?? Come on guys, just put a dropdown or make the currency field editable. It's a weekend project at most.
info128
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation is STILL trying to understand the best way to address multiple currencies! This makes them look Mickey Mouse and needs sorting ASAP. This should be ShipStation's TOP priority...
Matthew
Occasional Contributor
When it comes to commerical invoices ShipStation should really step up to the plate here. From reading everything below i see that i am not alone when i say SS is forcing an inaccurate customs declaration. We should be able to default the currency on our account and per store. We should also be able to change the currency on each shipment. I am only referring to the creation of commercial invoices and not further integration options like accounting or ERPs. Commercial invoices are a crucial part of daily shipping and i think this issue is overlooked as many US sellers may not suffer the same or nearly as often an issue as International account holders who export from their country. It is much more common for a US seller to export in their native currency than a Canadian, Mexican or other region seller especially when exporting to other countries (primarily but not limited to the US). The oversight seems almost selfish in my opinion and the work for SS to do should be simply (relatively speaking for such a vast web program).
Matthew
Occasional Contributor
SS...after reading through this thread of responses i get the feeling that SS simply doesn't care or doesn't understand the impact of such a huge oversight. You can't offer cross border solutions to non-US shippers without currency options for commercial invoices. PLEASE RESPOND AND GET TO WORK!