cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
eric34
First-timer (legacy)
Rotate 90 degrees on a 4X6 printer
marisol1
First-timer (legacy)
I need the ability to make the image larger on the pick list!!!!
iarmstrong
First-timer (legacy)
At the very least, the ability to add custom fields to the pick list. We use "Custom 2" to pass a cable SKU, which matches the customer's existing hardware.
juggernaut1130
First-timer (legacy)
We love the idea of the Pick List, we'd just like it to be able to print it by different criteria, such as item name, location, etc.. We sell tons of miniatures spread across a large warehouse, so when it only sorts things by how many sold, it doesn't help as much as it potentially could.
info925
First-timer (legacy)
add batch # on the header and page # to print on all pages how hard that can be to do it. If you guys can not do this in record time all I can say bad news for you your competition will crush you sooner or later.
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
Yes, custom pick slip templates! Ability to sort pick list by order vs product/sku Ability to format pick list with any css/html Ability use item options in picklist (by option number up to a certain amount of options) instead of having them in random order without be able to place them as needed on the custom templates
jonathan21
First-timer (legacy)
allow people to make changes to their pick list so they can customize it there self. This is a feature you need to have. Can't wait to see it thanks/
jonathan21
First-timer (legacy)
this is a great idea I love it
steve68
First-timer (legacy)
Would love customized pick lists in general, but what I'd really like to see is a pick list for the entire batch that not only lists the items that need to be picked, but also lists the orders with those items in it. For example: The fields would be: SKU, ProductName, UPC, QTY and ***OHQTY** Then, under the actual data for each, we'd have the order numbers listed as such with quantity per order next to the number. Orders #s: 15000, 15002, 15004(3), 15010, 15015(6) If you guys can make this happen we would dance down the street singing praises of your company. This would truly take away a headaches for us. **If we're going to chase dragons anyway, I guess we should bring a sword... DREAM pick list would also take the stockstatus field from Volusion and put the on hand quantity next to the qty ordered. PLEASE SHIPSTATION YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE.
webmaster11
First-timer (legacy)
We also would like to see product options on the same line as all other information, so we can fit more line items per page. Right now we only can get 15 line items per page, could probably fit twice as much if the spacing of the pick list layout could change. Plus, it seems that page breaks are happening at the wrong place. The following screenshot shows our pick list without images and order numbers and you can see the page breaks a line item in half, because of the size option going to next line. http://screencast.com/t/nK5NmlQNNgek