cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
anyjive
First-timer (legacy)
Totally agreed... please develop every feature with CLOTHING in mind... product options are critical in shipping details, the size of a shirt defines it's packaging weight... product options can't simply be ignored, ever.
byron3
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, "hauteandrebellious" - Your "options" in Shopify are controlled by the product variant. As each variant is represented by a different sku, they are treated as individual products (instead of a single product with different options). The variant name is always appended to the product name at the end of the product title. "hipsoul" - It looks like your ZenCart store has been around a while and may not be using the latest ZenCart/ShipStation module that imports product options. You can request the latest ZenCart module by submitting a support ticket if you'd like to update yours. Thanks! The ShipStation Team
anyjive
First-timer (legacy)
Thx Byron, that's just a test store actually... but I appreciate the feedback, will have to take a closer look when our new shopping cart is launched... u guys rock!
Kane1
First-timer (legacy)
Options to configure where the columns and fields are placed on the list itself would be great.
info1108
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to sort the list by item name or by item sku would be superb! Thanks.
anyjive
First-timer (legacy)
There are MANY disjointed threads on here requesting the same thing... please add your votes for requests like this to other (similar) threads that already have the momentum / multiple votes... it's more effective that way. Unfortunately, the request for a proper pick-list system has close to 60 votes right now... but they're all spread out among one-offs like this, which get little to no attention... a bit of a shame really. The current pick system is so restricted and/or convoluted it requires us to completely change our fulfillment model, which is a big deal, so we're still not using ShipStation yet. We've been waiting patiently for an update to this part of the service... ShipStation devs are well aware of the problems (and the votes behind it), but everything takes time I suppose. Even so, votes are a good reminder to the dev team... as long as the vote doesn't get lost in the ether, kinda like this one. 😞
sales592
First-timer (legacy)
It would be extremely useful to show ebay item numbers on pick list. Similar to the way it shows SKU for Amazon orders. This would save our company a great deal of time. Thanks for your consideration.
hello164
First-timer (legacy)
yes!!!! need to see customer's notes! thank you!
zev
First-timer (legacy)
The Products tab of ShipStation merges all the items I see together based on similar SKU. So if I sell the same product on multiple sales channels (e.g. Shopify and Amazon) they are only listed once each in the Product list. For some reason in the pick list they are all listed separately. So if I have orders for the same item on different channels, it lists them all separately on the pick list. I would like to see them merged like the product list. I don't know if this request is part of the general "Customizable Pick List" or should be its own feature.
service60
First-timer (legacy)
I'd love to add postal zone and residential/commercial to the pick list. Thanks