cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thank you for all your updates, everyone! We read your feedback daily and any anecdotes or additional details on the current pick list functionality or what specific goals you have in mind for the pick list help us when researching features.
zcolander
First-timer (legacy)
Adding the batch # and number of orders would help with record keeping and tracking productivity. Also allowing the bin location to be customized either larger or with a barcode would be good.
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
A simple, fully custom, pick list would be ideal, similar to packing slips. We would like to import product attributes and format the pick list in to a 2x10 grid (per 8.5x11 sheet) for labels that can be used on the products. Being able to organize them by order would be essential.
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
Is there any update on this? This would be an amazing feature to have.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @Nick Daniels Lighthouse LEDs! Thanks for checking in. We recently reworked some internal processes and are playing a very large game of catchup. The product team is still reviewing this idea among the many others brought up in this forum. Are you looking for one particular addition to the pick list or just more flexibility? Something that might help you today is to use the order line items export on your Orders page (it's under "Other Actions"). This way, if you know some spreadsheet magic, you can pivot table your way through to a different type of pick list.
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the input, I'll play around with the order line item export maybe this weeked. Full control and formatting of the picklist would be amazing. It would simplify many things in the realm of our store. Having the ability to format the picklist in any given grid format (for a sheet of product labels for example) and to have attributes able to be used as well that are imported for the product(s) on the picklist. Not only would it allow further development of our actual store easier and one less thing to worry about there, but that it would be a time and money saving feature as well!
mika1
First-timer (legacy)
I'm just going to throw this out there because it seems so simple for Shipstation to do, but it still has not happened. It is probably a 10 minute coding change. Why can't Packing Slips 'Order Items By' Warehouse Location like Pick Lists are able to? It would greatly improve picking for a ton of clients (like us) that don't use pick lists.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
'@Mika Casey MMA Warehouse LLC รข€“ Weรข€™ve recently improved how we handle user feedback so itรข€™s taking more time to understand and prioritize each active idea (Because of all the great feedback, we have our work cut out for us!), and the product and development teams appreciate all of your patience. I noticed youรข€™ve already voted for this idea, but for other users who havenรข€™t found it hereรข€™s the link to the idea to sort your pick lists and packing slips by warehouse location: http://support.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/suggestions/3022365 @jeffsilla5287 รข€“ Youรข€™re right, using order items export is not a good solution for larger operations if you donรข€™t have available resources. I recommend looking into this only if you donรข€™t have to deal with hundreds of orders each day and can find someone tech-savvy and creative enough to come up with a dynamic report. @everyone รข€“ if you havenรข€™t already, can you tell us what kind of customizable pick list youรข€™re interested in. or what obstacles you run into today with the current pick list?
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
'@ShipStation. We use a custom picklist that prints on an 8.5"x11" sheet of paper that has 20 labels on it. Each label represents a line item in the picklist and they are in order of how they show up on the packing slips. We also include attributes from magento on the labels to provide the customers detailed information in regards to the product they ordered. The labels are used on each line item in the order. Let me know if you have questions or need clarification. This is something I would love to see happen (fully customizable picklists)
zcolander
First-timer (legacy)
I believe Ordoro has this capability and i have been lobbying shipstation for this. It should be a simple fix. We need to be able to change font sizes and positioning and it would be nice if we could input barcodes so the picker could scan the pick list and then the shelf to verify it matches.