cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
Any update on this, shipstation? I know this is possible with shipworks, but I'd love to see shipstation implement this kind of functionality as I like your software better.
warehouse18dt
First-timer (legacy)
This would definitely be a great feature
zcolander
First-timer (legacy)
We are really in need of this. As we have grown it would cut down on training time if we could design the pick list to fit our process of item location--> barcode--> description--> quantity. We also need much larger images to reduce confusion. Zach
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
Make sure you guys use 3 votes on this!! The more votes the more attention!
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
'@zcolander: Right! Full customization in this picklist would definitely take shipstation to an entire new level! We could use it for so much more than we do now and it would allow expansion to many many more marketplaces without having to have any functionality built in to the core website, but rather everything can funnel to shipstation.
nate1
First-timer (legacy)
Please move the status from Under Review to Planned as this is a very important feature for our picking team. They currently pick with limited information and our workflow would be so much more efficient.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @everyone, thanks for the updates and comments. As you may have already seen, weรข€™ve just released our inventory management solution (and are free to talk about it!). This means two things: 1 we really want to improve inventory to help users get ship done! 2 some of our resources have opened up so we can look into the possibility of features like this and others in the forum. All of this said and done, the product team still needs time to better understand what this solution looks like to our users, so please continue to provide helpful information and along the way, if we have something to show you, weรข€™ll be sure to look here to invite you to check it out!
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
I think everyone simply wants a fully customizeable picklist. Similar to what you can do with the packing slips. The ability to format, pull variables, conditions, include attributes that are imported etc... This would be HUGE and from my research you'd be the only shipping software that's widely available to add such a feature. Shipworks is the ONLY other software I've found that is even capable of something like this, but I honestly do NOT like their software very much and they aren't too receptive to adding new useful features.
lighthouseleds
Occasional Contributor
Anything new on this? We are kind of at the point where we have to have this in the shipping software to further expand in to other marketplaces.....
michael43
First-timer (legacy)
We have been looking for this feature since we joined ShipStation. Everything Nick Daniels mentioned would be a huge benefit. Our most pressing need is the ability to show information stored in the Custom Field 1, 2, & 3 on the picklist.