cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
hlfactoryoutlet
First-timer (legacy)
We have customizable Packing Slips, how about custom Pick Lists?
158 Comments
Alex18
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this? Ability to customize fonts, moving around columns, and sort by bin location are features we really need.
kie
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to print page numbers on the picking lists would be great.
rich6
First-timer (legacy)
We need to print pick list on a thermal 4x6 label (each item/order per label). Also, need to be able to select what attributes to print: SKU, Item name, Order#... 397 Votes and counting. How many do we need to actually get it?
rich6
First-timer (legacy)
We need the pick list to be generated and then have the option to have each pick order printed on individual thermal labels (customizable sizes, 4x6). We need this labels slapped onto the box once the item has been picked and scanned. Currently we print the whole list on 8x11 label paper, cutting board from Walmart and a knife to slice the paper line by line. Very silly seems like we should be able to print it in the format we need like every other pice of software that I have seen do this.
jonathan13
First-timer (legacy)
Please allow us to customize the packing slip with code, like we can do with the packing slips. I would like to the pick list to print out two ways, one being to count the totals of SKU's and the other to be printed per order and have boxes that we can have our associates write QTY and Emp ID# to verify. If this was shared in 2012, lets get a move on with this, regardless you guys have a great opportunity here.
gioit
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to customize the pick list is critical for some of my clients. Please, please include this feature.
op_lax07
First-timer (legacy)
Actually, i think from the warehouse operator's prospects they care more about where the products is. they dont have to know what it is but they have to know the product SKU and their inventory location instead of warehouse location. please help to add or switch the warehouse location displays on the pick list into inventory locations. please, this will help a lot
matt33
First-timer (legacy)
We would love to have a pick list that groups the items by order. So basically like the order summary, but with just the order # and items in that order. It would also be nice if it could include the package/dimensions/carrier as well so the pick list can be used to pack the orders as well.
udi
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, This thread has been around for a while. I would also like to be able to customize the pick list by adding the number of orders on the pick list and a couple of blank lines for Start Time, End Time and Shipper.
rjeffries
First-timer (legacy)
The ability to add attribute to the pick list would be game changing. Hoping to see this functionality added.